Are you battling problems with depression or anxiety?
Have you tried every possible method to quit smoking or lose weight with unsuccessful results?
Do you wish you could become more confident or successful without spending a fortune on self-help seminars or programs?
Well, there is a very helpful technique that can produce amazing self improvement results, self hypnosis! You may be shaking your head as you conjure up images of those stage hypnotists you see on TV hypnotizing people to perform humorous tasks. Well, rest assured that self hypnosis is not an entertainment trend or merely psycho-babble. If you learn how to perform self hypnosis properly, it can become a very powerful tool in helping you achieve your goals or conquer your problems.
What Is Self Hypnosis?
Many people are not aware of what the term self hypnosis or autohypnosis actually means. The term refers to training your subconscious to achieve your goals or rid yourself of negative thoughts or habits. Basically, you use your own mind to provide positive suggestions to your subconscious.
How To Perform Self Hypnosis
Almost anyone can learn how to perform self hypnosis quickly and easily.
1. Find a comfortable area and make yourself as relaxed as possible. It doesn’t matter if you’re sitting or lying down as long as you are surrounded by as few distractions as possible.
2. Shut your eyes and attempt to relax your mind and body. You can count down from 100 to 0 or visualize the tension actually traveling up and out of your
body. Another option is to envision yourself at the top of 10 stairs. Picture yourself becoming more and more relaxed as you take each step.
3. Breathe very slowly and take deep breaths each time you inhale.
4. Once you’re in a very relaxed state, repeat your positive goals aloud. Make sure you choose positive statements, rather than negative ones. For example, declare “I am very successful and confident” rather than “I’m not going to be timid any longer.”
5. When you have finished repeating your positive declarations, count backwards from 10 to 0, remaining calm.
Advantages Of Self Hypnosis
Self hypnosis has been used for thousands of years for good reason. There are many benefits to learning how to perform it. Some of the advantages include:
1. Self hypnosis is very quick and easy to learn.
2. You can perform self hypnosis almost anywhere.
3. Self hypnosis can teach you how to become more alert.
4. Self hypnosis will allow you to handle situations in a more positive manner.
5. Self hypnosis will teach you how to completely relax
A related alternative to self hypnosis is audio hypnosis. With audio hypnosis you listen to an experienced hypnosis expert guide you into hypnosis and positive life changing affirmations rather than trying to learn to do it on your own. This may be much more effective for many people who do not want to take the time to learn how to do self hypnosis. If you are interested in audio hypnosis there are many audio hypnosis downloads available online and they are normally very affordable.
Audio hypnosis has all of the same benefits as self hypnosis but it’s faster and often more effective.
In Conclusion The next time you want to quit smoking, lose weight, overcome your fears or become more successful, don’t bother with the expensive nicotine patches, weight loss clinics or self-help seminars. Harness the remarkable power of your own mind by performing self hypnosis or using audio hypnosis downloads. You will learn how to think your problems away!